Thursday, October 16, 2008

Q4U

As I look for more books to review--I have two underway and am ordering another, even as I speak...er, type--does anyone who has been kind (and patient) enough to read through these have any requests? Is there a specific book, author, or a particular genre you'd like me to take a look at? Open to just about any suggestions.

Current batting order:

At bat is The Bone Box, by Bob Hostetler. (Historical/contemporary/archaeology)
On deck is Tribulation House, by Chris Well. (Contemporary/humorous satire)
In the hole is Such A Time As This, by Rebecca Velez. (Historical/Biblical)

If you'd like to place a book on the roster, please let me know. There's plenty of room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the batters lingo! At the moment I'm very content on reading what you have already reviewed...currently reading Leonardo's Chair (very interesting!). If I think of any books I'll let you know. :) Thanks for asking!

Bruce Judisch said...

Good, Jennifer! Let me know what you think when you've finished. We could even set you up as a "guest reviewer" for an entry. That'd be fun!

Cheers! Bruce